A little somethin' new to think about...

Welcome to the blog of a chick who feels best while strutting in heels ;o)

Friday, July 4, 2008

kinky bedroom play mixed in with some lovin.. = the full spectrum ;o)

So... there ARE those of us girls who like a little *frisk* and *kink* in the bedroom. Tender lovin' is great but I find the ^^^FIRES^^^ ignite when the play gets a little more... intense... heated... forceful... on both parts ;o) Of course, this kind of play is ONLY enjoyable when both parties are into it and realize it's all about the 'fantasy' aspect.

There are times when I want to feel like the man I'm with is 'ALL MAN' and is 'taking complete control' of my body. Dishing out whatever he can give me. However, there are times when I certainly want to teach him a lesson about who can be boss in the bedroom as well. There's something empowering about pushing the limits. Taking the passion and kink right to the edge! Keeping it *HOT*.

I want my man to be the kind who has many ideas in the bedroom... who wants routine when you can have moments of lovin' & moments of unbridled desire!!! So long as both partners are game - enjoy!!

Email your topic requests or questions to chicktidbits@live.ca, comment, subscribe!

Cheers xo!



No comments: