A little somethin' new to think about...

Welcome to the blog of a chick who feels best while strutting in heels ;o)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

What men want women to know....

I was reading an article about amazing husbands or something like that and one of the sections identified what the men wanted women to know about MEN... I thought these points were vital!

What he wants women to know about men:

"We're different than you! Also, I think it's important to realize that marriage won't change a person. You're marrying the man in front of you, so make sure you can accept him as he is."

~SO TRUE!!!!! Side note here: After watching ‘Bride Wars’ last night I can sure tell ya that there are WAYYYY too many women who get caught up in the wedding and don’t realize that’s the START not the PURPOSE. Weddings last a day, marriages are meant to be for a lifetime.. Whether dating or marrying – never be out to change someone – would you want them to change you???

"We're not really that complicated, so you don't need to overanalyze us. There aren't usually five meanings behind everything we say. We're pretty straight-forward."

~I am so freaking guilty of this one – women think about 10 different things at once on a dull day – it’s easy to fall into over-analyzation mode!!

"I can't speak for all men, but for me, the small gestures, like a 'thanks' or a hug, are significant. They're simple reminders that I'm appreciated and loved."

~This one goes for women too – everyone likes to feel appreciated – and it’s the little gestures that count!

"We can't read minds. We're simple creatures, and we need to be told what to do. If there's something that needs to be done, just tell us!"

~You see, EVERYONE knows that no one can READ MINDS but sometimes I am sure we expect that without even realizing it... so, definitely a good point to consider ;o) I know I’m not the only one who has thought ‘can’t you SEE what I mean?!’ but NO, he can’t – he’s not YOU!! Oh yeah.... (insert red face here)...

"The stereotype that men only want one thing — and I think you know what that is! — isn't always true,"
Okay, well, all but that last one – I mean c’mon..... who is he trying to convince?? Probably buttering up his lady love so he WILL get some more action lol!
I think the truth in that tip is that men don't only want one thing - they want oral sex too lmao!!!! I can safely say that because I am wired like a fella in that dept ;o)
What do you think?? Got any tips for women to add here?? Tips for men?? Share in the comment section.. vote on the poll above.. email me at chicktidbits@live.ca
Cheers!!
Chick xo

No comments: