A little somethin' new to think about...

Welcome to the blog of a chick who feels best while strutting in heels ;o)

Friday, May 21, 2010

The drive of a man ~ female style ~





"I love dick. To be honest, that I cannot live without."
- Christina Aguilera tells Out

Oh Christina - I hear ya sister!!!!!! I was asked once, if I could have sex whenever I wanted to - how often would I want it? ...The answer was instant "once a day!!" (sometimes more if I can get it!!! But definitely once a day is my ideal).

I've been told I give a BJ 'with love' - and I know I do.... do you know why? Because I DO LOVE IT!! I love the look of it, the feel of it, the scent, the taste.... it's crazy right?! If guys think about sex every 7 seconds, then I think about it every 5 lol!!
So now I wonder... for all the guys who think they could never be out-sexed by a woman... have you ever really had that experience? I know my breed is a rare one lol! I've had men say to me "we'll see if you can keep up" and I think... oh honey, you have NO IDEA who you're dealing with here - for as long as I can remember, I've had this relentless drive.

I tend to think that guys who have highly sexual women lose something in the pursuit -the chase - the 'hunter' side of a man. If guys can have great sex whenever they want it, does it lose some of it's lustre? Would men rather carry the torch of domination when it comes to s.x? I think most men THINK they would want a highly sexual woman but if they had one - it may overwhelm instead of turn them on...

Share your opinions here, leave a comment, email me your ideas chicktidbits@live.ca, vote on the poll above and visit me again!!

cheers,

Chick xo

No comments: