A little somethin' new to think about...

Welcome to the blog of a chick who feels best while strutting in heels ;o)

Monday, June 9, 2008

Threesome fantasy play...

...and by *fantasy* I am CLEAR that this is something that TOTALLY turns me on in the fantasy world but makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up with the slightest hint of reality... For me, this one is definitely a fantasy. It's kinky, it's taboo, it's scary, it's exciting... but... it's a turn on for me.The 3some ;o)

In my fantasy it's her and I, then her and I sharing him, then watching her have him while I instruct them what to do, then making her watch us and knowing she wants him again.. It's watching him enjoy another woman, it's craving his reaction to a new woman right in front of me, it's all of us tasting each other.. making him feel like a sex god..

In version 'B' of my fantasy it's him, another mystery man and me.. It's the thrill of knowing I could easily handle two men in bed.. it's knowing I could please them both and please them well.. feeling that they both crave what I am giving.. having the heat and hunger of two men taking over my body with no hesitation.. Watching my man as I take on another..

And in an INSTANT.. when the fantasy is over and the very thought of reality hits.. I suddenly don't like the fantasy anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever imagined a 3some.. we all likely have to some extent.. at some point.. 'thought' about it. It's definitely something that excites me.. the thought.. but when the moment of fantasy has passed the reality of what that would mean to my man and I - to what we have - is too much to bear. He is my love and what we have is sacred above anything else. What is freeing, is that we share all of these powerful thoughts and we excite in the 'fantasy' together without allowing reality to ever threaten us. There is something about sharing our fantasies and never being rejected for them that has connected us more deeply. No hesitation, no judgement, we are free because we are sharing.. at the same time we are protected as our fantasies remain safe - between us... Oh yes.. there are many more fantasies.. this is just one of my favs...

Email anonymous questions or topic suggestions to chicktidbits@live.ca, comment, subscribe and vote!!!

Cheers xo!!



No comments: