A little somethin' new to think about...

Welcome to the blog of a chick who feels best while strutting in heels ;o)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Men complaining about their wives... and sex lives

I was out & about today and stopped to grab a bite. At the table next to me were two middle aged fellas. I couldn't help but overhear their conversation.. it was crowded so they weren't being shy about their topic of choice.. wife bashing. This wasn't all encompassing wife bashing but rather, it was focused on complaining about how their wives no longer 'put out'. I think my ears naturally perk up when I hear anything regarding sex lol!! So, as I sipped on my iced tea I listened - and attempted to hide my "it's been 4 days since I got f.cked" smile ;o)

From what I could gather one guy mentioned how he never gets regular sex. How he has to WISH for it on a special occasion and even THEN it's not guaranteed. He went on to talk about how he had to make these grandiose plans to go out of town on romantic trips to get laid!!! He even mentioned having to go all the way to Vegas with his wife because the 2-hour drive to to a country resort just didn't cut it... (FYI from where I live , Vegas is a 5 hour flight). These guys sounded so defeated. I was once married to a man with a non-existent libido... I could relate.

I have a really hard time understanding why some women withhold sex??? Does it become less important to them once they have been married for a while??? I mean, if you VALUE your marriage you'll want to ensure your partner is happy in EVERY way. Why don't people see that having a 'dry spell' in a relationship is a DANGER ZONE!!!! Sending a guy, who hasn't had sex in a while, out in to the wild... is dangerous!! Someone who is hungry... sooner or later... is going to EAT!!! Take it from someone who has been there.

I often think, I want my guy to be the one who is the most satisfied in the room when he talks about me ;o) ...Oh, and he is!!! I do not want to give him reason to even consider swaying... On the other hand, I do wonder what kind of effort these guys are putting in?? I mean, sure the romantic trips are great - but are they lazy slugs on a daily basis - cuz' that's certainly NOT attractive. Connections cannot just show up on birthdays or vacations.. but if you aren't having sex allow me to enlighten you - SEE THE BIG HUGE RED FLAGS WAVING IN YOUR FACE!!!!

Who would have thought I'd end up with an earful like I did today from a quick lunch stop?! I did enjoy carrying the scenario over to my fantasy life tho.. ya know, who doesn't want to be taken on a table top in a restaurant??? Oops... did I say that out loud?!?

Be in touch with the satisfaction of your love life... be proactive... you don't want to be the topic of negative lunchtime conversations....

Somethin' to think about... Subscribe here, email me at chicktidbits@live.ca - visit my sister site for free love/sex/dating advice http://chick-advice-4u.blogspot.com comment here, vote.. and come back often ;o)

Cheers xo!!

Chick



No comments: